Banana Cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children's party. You can cook Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake
- You need 250 gr of banana.
- You need 200 gr of flour.
- You need 200 gr of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of carbonate.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 pc of egg.
- Prepare 115 ml of fresh milk.
- You need 115 gr of margarine, melted.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanila.
- You need of choice for topping are nuts, butter cream or icing sugar.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
instructions Banana Cake
- Preheat oven 180°. Blend banana until smooth and set aside. Put together an egg and sugar at the mixing bowl and beat it until foamy.
- Pour fresh milk and melt margarine and pour water lemon. Stir with whisk until mix well.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Then pour egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir slowly until mix well. I prefer chopped nuts as topping.
- Baked 180° 45 minute.
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. This will make the cake very moist. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.