Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗. Place shredded Brussels sprouts, cranberries, pecans, apples, bacon, onion and feta in a large bowl. For the dressing (can be made several days in advance): Add all of the dressing ingredients to a jar. Place a lid on the jar and shake well.
Transfer vegetables and sauce to a large serving bowl; add walnuts, cranberries, and feta cheese I had this over rice with a salad and it was a perfect meal. In a separate bowl, whisk together your dressing and pour over the salad. Toss to lightly coat and dig in! You can cook Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗
- You need 200 gr of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 100 gr of cheese feta.
- You need 50 gr of walnuts.
- You need of -----.
- You need of For cranberry sauce.
- You need 200 gr of fresh cranberries.
- You need 100 gr of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
This salad tastes great straight from the mixing bowl and can also be. To make this Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad recipe, simply… Make the salad. Combine the shredded Brussels, cooked quinoa, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and shallot in a large bowl. To help offset the sweetness, I topped the salad with some crumbled feta flavored with.
step by step Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves, bake in oven with salt and pepper for 20-30 minutes..
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes, nuts into small pieces..
- Sauce. Boil water, add sugar and berries. Cook it until thickened..
- Add the sauce to the salad..
Place salad greens in a bowl. Top with cheese, cranberries and pecans. Use as much dressing as you prefer, but I like to go light on the dressing. This citrus & cinnamon infused Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprout Salad is hearty & packed with flavour & texture. Instead we have beautiful, paper thin, shredded Brussels sprouts.