Colorful Carrot Salad with Lemon Dressing. A crunchy, healthy and flavorful Carrot Raisin Salad recipe packed with pineapple, walnuts and celery drizzled with a Creamy Honey-Lemon Dressing. Easy to make and soooo good with all the summer things! This recipe is vegetarian, gluten free and easily vegan.
Feel free to substitute with other vegetables, such as thinly sliced red onion, cooked fresh or frozen peas, cooked Frenched green. This healthy green salad features crisp lettuce, edamame, chopped cabbage, bell pepper and broccoli in homemade carrot-ginger salad dressing. Here's an enormous version of the little side salad with carrot-ginger dressing that you met a couple of weeks ago. You can cook Colorful Carrot Salad with Lemon Dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Colorful Carrot Salad with Lemon Dressing
- You need 3 of Carrots (grated).
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- You need 4 of Dried Tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 40 grams of Feta Cheese (cubed).
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of Oregano.
- You need 5 of Olives.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Make the salad: Add the carrots and parsley to the bowl, and toss until evenly coated with dressing. How to make the best couscous salad recipe with a simple lemon dressing, cucumber and lots of fresh herbs. We love keeping this salad light and fresh, so our favorite dressing to toss the couscous in is a light lemony vinaigrette. It's simple — and great to toss with warm veggies like carrots or as a light.
instructions Colorful Carrot Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Place grated Carrots into a bowl..
- Either add whole dried tomatoes into the bowl or chop into smaller pieces like I did..
- Then continue by adding Feta cheese cut into cubes..
- Squeeze 1/2 a lemon into a jar, add olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper and shake until nicely combined. Pour Lemon dressing over salad and enjoy!! Kali Orexi!!!! 🙂.
Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut. Here we combine carrots and celery root (also known as celeriac) in a quick shredded slaw. Try it as a change from an ordinary mixed green salad. Reviews for: Photos of Carrot Salad with Honey-Lemon Dressing. We had a Meyer lemon tree in our backyard so pretty much.