Grandmas strawberry spinach salad. This spinach and strawberry salad is topped with a fabulous homemade poppy seed dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Strawberry Spinach Salad I. Grandma's Spinach Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
The only Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe you will ever need! The best and easy (I googled) strawberry spinach salad recipe on the whole entire. Special thanks to KitchenAid for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this episode. You can cook Grandmas strawberry spinach salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandmas strawberry spinach salad
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poppyseed.
- You need 1 packages of spinach.
- You need 1 pints of strawberries.
- You need of candied nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecans.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
For more information on the appliances featured visit. Strawberry Spinach Salad has fresh spinach, strawberries topped, avocado, goat cheese, red onions & candied pecans in a homemade white balsamic dressing. Strawberry Spinach Salad salad makes a perfect summer lunch or even a great side dish with grilled chicken or fish! This spinach and strawberry salad is a fresh and delicious salad.
step by step Grandmas strawberry spinach salad
- On medium heat toast nuts in pan on stove stirring often. After about 5-10 min add butter stir to evenly coat. when butter is melted add brown sugar and stir frequently till brown sugar is melted and stuck to nuts. Remove from pan.
- In a blender add all dressing ingredients, blend until combined..
- Wash and rinse spinach, slice strawberries..
- Combine all ingredients in salad bowl, serve and enjoy.
Fresh baby spinach, pecans, and strawberries make a surprisingly complementary and delightful combination. The pecans give the salad some crunch while the strawberries give it a burst of fresh. Not your usual spinach salad, but a winning combination of strawberries and spinach tossed with a crunchy sweet-sour poppy-seed dressing. Share: Rate this Recipe Strawberry Spinach Salad. An easy recipe for delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad with fresh spinach, strawberries, pecans & goat cheese tossed in honey sweetened balsamic vinaigrette!