Banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children's party. You can have Banana cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed bananas.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
step by step Banana cake
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon & salt in large bowl..
- Mix oil & sugar, stir in beaten eggs and mashed bananas.
- Make a well in flour mixture and pour banana mixture, mix just to moisten.
- Pour into greased 7"by 7" baking pan. Sprinkle oats or poppy seeds on top. Bake for 50-60 mins at 180 degrees (insert toothpick and check if it comes out clean).
- Remove from oven allow cake to cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn your cake on rack and cool for 45-60 minutes.
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. This will make the cake very moist. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.