Banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children's party. You can have Banana cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 85 g of sugar.
- Prepare 64 g of Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 of Banana.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 192 g of All purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 90 g of Chocolate chips.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
step by step Banana cake
- First melt the butter and mix with sugar..
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and pour that in sugar mixture..
- Mashed the bananas using fork, pour in and mix well..
- Add vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt. Combine well.
- Put 3/4 part of chocolate in the mixture and save other for toppings..
- Combine everything and pour in the mixture in a greased baking pan..
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolates on top..
- Bake at 180C for about 25-30 minutes..
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. This will make the cake very moist. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.