Simple banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
This is a simple and easy banana cake recipe made from a very ripe banana. instead of us throwing the over ripe banana, we made this very easy recipe and enjoyed it. Add the milk and Banana Essence to the mixture. Seive the flour separately in another bowl and add a teaspoon of baking powder. You can have Simple banana cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple banana cake
- Prepare 2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 2 of large bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
It's loaded with bananas, so moist This easy recipe calls for very simple steps that anyone can make at home. First, you beat the eggs until. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too.
instructions Simple banana cake
- Mix together sugar and butter till smooth and creamy.
- Mash 2 or 3 overripe bananas and into mixture at the end of step one and the two eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to mixture end of step 3.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Add milk if mixture is too thick.
- Preheated oven at 180°F and bake for 45mins-60mins.
- IMPORTANT:wait for it too cool down or cut a warm slice, enjoy the yummy goodness :-).
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! They're so easy to make and are perfect for large gatherings. Looking for the some great tasting Banana Recipes? Once you've cooked your simple banana cake, it can be kept in a cake tin, or lidded container, to keep it fresh.