Banana Cake with Palm Sugar.
You can cook Banana Cake with Palm Sugar using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Cake with Palm Sugar
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1 cup of self-rising flour (or 1 cup of flour + 1 tsp of baking powder).
- You need 1/2 cup of palm sugar (add more if you want a sweeter cake).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I used sunflower oil).
- You need 2 of eggs.
step by step Banana Cake with Palm Sugar
- Whisk eggs with palm sugar. Add mashed bananas, then oil, then flour. Stir until well combined..
- Heat the oven to 175 Celcius degrees..
- Bake the cake in a greased pan for about 18-20 minutes. Let cool, cut, and serve..