Banana cake#weekly jikoni challenge. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children's party. You can have Banana cake#weekly jikoni challenge using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake#weekly jikoni challenge
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 1/3 cups of mashed overripe bananas.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
instructions Banana cake#weekly jikoni challenge
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C and lightly grease a loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar..
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack..
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. This will make the cake very moist. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.