Matcha Chocolate Banana Cake.
You can cook Matcha Chocolate Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Chocolate Banana Cake
- You need 2 of Banana.
- You need 100 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Matcha.
- You need 50 grams of ☆Butter (or vegetable oil).
- You need 40 grams of ☆Sugar.
- You need 2 of ☆Beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pure cocoa powder.
instructions Matcha Chocolate Banana Cake
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Mix together the ＊ingredients with a whisk (this is instead of sifting.).
- Cream the ☆ ingredients together in the order of butter, sugar, egg..
- Fold the ingredients from Step 1 into the ingredients from Step 2. Pointer: Don't knead or over-mix the batter..
- Add 1/3 of the mixture back into the bowl that used to contain the powder ingredients and mix with the cocoa powder..
- Cut the bananas into chunks and mix into the matcha mixture (save 5 slices of banana to decorate)..
- [Marbling] Add the cocoa mixture back into the matcha mixture at the points indicated using a spoon. From the bottom of the bowl, using a spatula, fold together 3 times..
- Pour the mixture into a pound cake tin, arrange the decorative banana slices on top and bake in the oven at 170°C for 35 minutes. Check to see if the cake is cooked by inserting a skewer into the center, if it comes out clean, it's ready..
- Leave to cool and it's done. The center is absolutely full of banana and chocolate..