Ricotta casserole with raisins. Drop dollops of ricotta cheese atop zucchini mixture. The ricotta strudel with raisins is a delicate and creamy alternative to the traditional apple strudel. The homemade pastry is rolled out as thin as paper.
For the topping, beat the ricotta, eggs, sugar and honey together in a bowl. Fold in the crushed pistachios and golden raisins, then spoon the topping mixture onto the base. Transfer to the oven and bake for an hour, or until set and lightly golden-brown. You can cook Ricotta casserole with raisins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ricotta casserole with raisins
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 400 g of ricotta.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons sugar.
- You need 3 of table spoons sour cream or yogurt.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Raisins.
- You need 6 of table spoons semolina (or flour).
- You need of Butter.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool. DIRECTIONS Beat all the ingredients (except spinach) together and mix until well blended Stir in the spinach. Learn how to prepare this easy Oatmeal with Ricotta and Raisins recipe like a pro. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Viler Estate in Georgetown, Texas in Remove from heat then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
step by step Ricotta casserole with raisins
- Mix eggs and sugar.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Add ricotta and mix well.
- Add semolina or flour, I prefer semolina because of the texture.
- In the end add handful of washed raisins (or any other dry fruits of your choice)..
- Cover your baking form with butter and transfer the dough. Bake for 40-45 min in 200°C oven. Can be served with sour cream and jam..
The ricotta cheese helps create a cheesy "crust" when blended with a couple eggs, and half a small onion. Cover the pan tightly and store in the fridge for an hour or overnight. Apple Strudel á la Klaus Erfort with Rum-Raisin Ice Cream. Nettle and ricotta ravioli with golden raisins. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.