No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna.
You can cook No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
- Prepare 5 of mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers.
- You need 8 ounces of soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 8 ounce of tub cool whip.
- You need 2 can of cherry pie filling.
instructions No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
- Line a 13x9 pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom..
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar. When smooth, beat in cool whip. Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently..
- 1 can of filling over the cheesecake mixture.. Spread gently..
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix. Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling. Put in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream..
- Birthday cake.