You can have Cauliflower Casserole using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Casserole
- You need 4 cups of cauliflower or 1 head (or 2 small heads).
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 (10 ounce) of can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of currie powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of cracker crumbs.
instructions Cauliflower Casserole
- Cook cauliflower until tender and crisp, then set in a large casserole dish. Combine milk, soup, mayo, cheese and currie powder and pour over the cauliflower. Mix melted butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle over top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..