Eggless Banana Cake.
You can have Eggless Banana Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Cake
- You need of all purpose flour (180 gms).
- You need of melted butter (60 gms).
- You need of sugar (60 gms).
- You need of baking powder (1 teaspoon).
- You need 3 of overripe bananas (mashed with a fork).
- Prepare of milk (90 ml).
step by step Eggless Banana Cake
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, sugar, baking powder). Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C..
- Mix the wet ingredients (butter, mashed bananas, milk) in a seperate bowl..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, and mix it. Pour the batter in a lined cake tin..
- Put it in the oven, and let it bake for 50 minutes..
- Take it out. Transfer it to a cooling rack, and let it cool..