Banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children's party. You can cook Banana cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 4 of big ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 g of sugar ( I should have omitted this.
- You need 500 g of self raising flour.
- You need 250 g of margarine.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
step by step Banana cake
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl..
- Add the margarine and sugar.
- Cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, cream.
- Add the cinnamon and lemon juice, mix well with a spatula..
- Fold in the flour gently.
- Pour into two 8" greased pans and bake for 30 minutes at 175°c.
- When ready cool in pan for 10 minutes, then cool shortly on a wire rack. Wrap in cling film to prevent drying.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or just plain with any beverage..
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. This will make the cake very moist. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.