Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole.
You can have Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole
- You need of Casserole.
- You need 1/4 pound of smoked bacon.
- You need 1 pound of beef stewmeats.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 pound of beef hotdogs.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1-1/3 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare To taste of ground cayenne pepper.
step by step Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole
- Slice the stew meats, onion, hotdogs, and bacon. Render the fat..
- When the fat is rendered add the onions and sauté till slightly caramelized. Add the ground beef, stewmeats, and then add the hotdogs when the other meats are browned. Simmer 15 minutes add ketchup and mustard..
- Stir well let simmer 15 minutes more..
- Mix the topping ingredients. Adding the cheese last.
- Pour on top of the casserole. Put into the oven for 30-40 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy. You can add the cayenne pepper here..