Whole Wheat Banana Cake.
You can cook Whole Wheat Banana Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Cake
- You need 2 of ripe mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of choco powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of banana essence.
- You need 1/3 cup of choco chip or chopped dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cherry.
instructions Whole Wheat Banana Cake
- In a mixing bowl add mashed banana, oil, sugar and curd and mix it well. Now add essence and again mix it..
- Now take a sieve and put the wheat flour, corn flour, baking powder, baking soda and chocolate powder and sieve it into the banana mixture..
- Now gently mix it. Add milk little by little and give it to gentle mix. Once the batter is ready add Choco chip and cherry and again mix it..
- Now pour the mixture into the greased cake tin and bake this cake for 45-55 minutes at 180° c in preheated oven..
- When the cake is baked allow to cool for 5-7 minutes after that demould the cake. Cut it and Enjoy!!.