Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing. Let cool, then combine with all other ingredients and blend thoroughly. In a separate bowl, combine the salad ingredients. Pour dressing on salad and enjoy.
Gradually whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, add the mixed greens. To make the salad: Just before serving, toss salad greens with the dressing in a large salad bowl. You can have Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of passionfruit juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar (I recommend apple cider).
- You need 1 tbs of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Salad.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of rocket.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomelo, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted nuts (I used macadamia).
- You need 1/2 of small shallot, thinly sliced.
Arrange carrots, cucumbers and croutons on top. Reviews for: Photos of Mixed Green Salad with Chive Dressing. It makes the salad taste so delicious + the no mixing means one less dish to clean up. To add more protein to this salad, serve with cooked (and cooled) quinoa, baked chickpeas, or additional sunflower seeds..
step by step Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- For the dressing, heat the passionfruit juice in a small pan until almost boiling..
- Let cool, then combine with all other ingredients and blend thoroughly. Keeps in the fridge for a week. Shake before using..
- In a separate bowl, combine the salad ingredients..
- Pour dressing on salad and enjoy..
Refreshing Pomelo Salad, Pomelo Salad Rolls, Watermelon Radish And Pomelo Salad. Pomelo Quinoa Salad with Cilantro (Coriander) SauceEveryday healthy recipes. Winter Greens Salad With Fennel, Citrus, and Creamy Citrus VinaigretteSerious Eats. Balsamic vinaigrette is my dressing of choice with this salad. Making your own dressings enables you to know exactly what ingredients you are putting in.