Confetti Cornbread Salad. This colorful and tasty salad is always well received at picnics and potlucks. Cornbread salads have long been popular in the South but may be new to people in other. Prepare corn bread according to package directions.
Confetti Corn Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Confetti Salad Recipe- with black beans and corn. Ingredients I mixed the corn in frozen and it thawed quickly. You can have Confetti Cornbread Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Confetti Cornbread Salad
- You need 2 of round pans cornbread (barely over cooked, so its a little dry.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of Carton of sour cream.
- You need 2 of packs, dry ranch dressing mix.
- You need 2 packs of bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- You need 2 cans of pinto beans (rinsed and drained).
- You need 2 can of black beans (rinsed and drained).
- You need 2 cans of corn (drained).
- You need 2 of green bell peppers (seeded and diced).
- Prepare 2 of green vidalia onions (diced).
- Prepare 3 bags of velveeta cheese (shredded).
- You need 2 cups of Hellman's mayo.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes (seeded and diced).
- Prepare 2 of yellow bell peppers (seeded and diced).
Eat immediately or let set overnight and stir before serving. See great recipes for Confetti Cornbread Salad, Sweet confetti pancake 🥞 too! Welcome to another what's for dinner, showcasing some of the yummy meals we've had around here. Hope you find some new ideas & recipes to.
step by step Confetti Cornbread Salad
- Prepare cornbread and allow to cool completely. Crumble into an oversized mixing bowl..
- Combine mayo and ranch dressing mixture, stir well..
- Add ranch mixture, bacon and remaining ingredients to the cornbread. Gently fold until all ingredients are combined..
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
Serve with soup or salad or. Cornbread Salad from Deep South Dish blog. A delicious salad made using crumbled cornbread and a variety of vegetables, mixed with a mayonnaise and sour cream Ranch dressing and garnished. Confetti cornbread is best served warm, but this will keep well for a day in an airtight container. This southwest cornbread salad has flavorful layers of crumbled cornbread, veggies, bacon, cheese and a delicious ranch salsa dressing.