Tuna + Avocado Salad.
You can cook Tuna + Avocado Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna + Avocado Salad
- You need 280 gr of - Tuna in sunoil.
- Prepare 150 gr of - Rucola Melange.
- You need 100 gr of - Fussili.
- You need 0,5 of cumcumber.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 3 of avocados.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- You need 200 ml of - Olive Oil.
- You need 50 ml of - White Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Mix of Pine nuts, dried tomato flakes and fried unions.
- You need of Thyme.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
step by step Tuna + Avocado Salad
- Set everything up..
- Cook the fussili accordingly.
- Cut the sjalot very small. - Cut the 0.5 cumcumber in half along the long side and scrape it in pieces. Cut the tomatoes and avocado in pieces. And take the tuna already out of the cans..
- Put some salt on the cumcumber and some pepper on the avocado..
- Mix the 200ml olive oil, 50ml White Wine Vinegar and some Thyme together for the dressing.
- Put everything together and enjoy the salad..