Cucumber salad. Smashed cucumbers release different flavor compounds. Cucumber and mint make an amazingly refreshing salad when stirred together with Greek yogurt and lemon juice. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages.
Strawberries and cucumbers together—I just love this. This cucumber salad was one of my first adventures into this veggie philosophy. To be honest, there's nothing really genius about this recipe. You can cook Cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- You need 1 of organic English cucumber.
- You need 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 c of diced ham.
- Prepare 1/2 c of bacon bits(real bacon).
- You need 1/2 c of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/4 c of datolini pasta cooked aldente.
- You need 1/4 c of real parmisian cheese.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- You need 1/2 c of -1 c Italian salad dressing depends on your test.
- You need 1/4 c of Colby Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of red onion diced.
It's essentially a veggie with a vinegar-herb dressing. This German cucumber salad is the perfect summer side dish. Loaded with fresh cucumbers, sour cream, and red onion. Low carb and keto friendly too!
step by step Cucumber salad
- Cook pasta to aldente.
- Chop cucumber tomato and onion.
- In a mixing bowl add pasta chopped veggies and the rest of the ingredients ready to eat.
- Will keep max 2 days in fridge.
Looking for the perfect cucumber salad recipe? Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion help compliment this quick-and-easy salad recipe. A perfect side dish for a hot weather meal, this light and easy cucumber salad is an excellent accompaniment to seafood, chicken or grilled red meat. This cucumber salad with vinegar is everything summer! Did you grow up with the tradition of eating it?