Banana cakes. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. You can have Banana cakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cakes
- You need 1 large of ripe banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine. These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children's party. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be.
step by step Banana cakes
- Cut your banana then mash it up..
- Add cornstarch mix well I used a fork it will get real creamy.
- Add breadcrumbs mix throughly.
- Heat oil in a pan I used a cast iron skillet.
- Form into small cakes about three fry watch carefully they will burn if not turn the cake often total of about 7-8 minutes.
- When done let sit for 2 minutes to cool hope you enjoy.
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas. A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat.