Cheese burger salad. This salad has everything I love about a cheeseburger, sans the bun. Chopped romaine, tomatoes, avocado, pickles, shredded cheese topped with grilled burgers Cheeseburger Salad. A salad that tastes like a cheeseburger, with lettuce, ground beef, cheese, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and onion.
I'm going to show you how to make an incredible cheeseburger chopped salad that works for weekday lunch or summer parties. Cheeseburger Salad: It's a cheeseburger that's good for you because it's a salad! I mean, salad is ok, but it's not very filling. You can cook Cheese burger salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese burger salad
- You need of Frozen hamburger patties.
- Prepare of Frozen fries.
- Prepare of Hamburger toppings.
- You need of And Condiments.
- You need of Hamburger seasoning.
Cheeseburgers are good, but they're not very. Now about this cheeseburger salad. . . I was instantly drawn to this "Cheeseburger" Salad with Special Sauce because it reminded me of a Big Mac, aka my go-to order at. So again, burger-salad-burger not so different.
step by step Cheese burger salad
- Pre heat oven on 400.
- On cookie sheet place frozen patties and add seasoning of choice. Place in oven flip over when halfway done, seasoning that side too....
- Meanwhile make the fries.(I’d used the air fryer).
- When hamburger is done cut up whatever size you like.
- Layer- fries, meat, cheese, and whatever hamburger toppings you choose..
- Note- can grill hamburgers on grill or however you make hamburgers. When writing this recipe it’s winter or I’d be grilling outside lol..
If you don't want to make your own I think what I love the most about this cheeseburger salad idea is all the variations you. I was planning to grill burgers, and then it dawned on me: How about a Big Mac salad? The original recipe doesn't call for a tomato. This healthy, low carb Cheeseburger Salad includes all of our favorite burger toppings and a simple homemade dressing piled onto a delicious, hearty salad. A mouth-watering cheeseburger served over a salad full of fresh lettuce, tomatoes I'm pretty sure even non-salad lovers have to agree that Cheeseburger salad is pretty bomb.