Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad. A very simple fried cabbage dish that is huge on flavor Stir in the cabbage and boiling water. Full of bacon, caramalized onions, garlic and spices!
This slaw is great with barbecue or summer meals or serve with a bean meal or (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This delicious cabbage salad is made with green. Irish chef Clodagh McKenna cooked this simple soup for hosts of the "Today" show when they visited Galway, Ireland. Southern-fried cabbage with onions is one my of favorite cabbage recipes. You can cook Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad
- You need Half of a cabbage head.
- You need Half of an onion.
- You need of Minced garlic glove.
- Prepare Half of pack of bacon.
As a matter of fact, it It is a simple recipe that is almost no-fail and healthy to boot, because cabbage is just ridiculously low in How to Make Fried Cabbage without Bacon. I cook up a big skillet of fried cabbage for dinner every. One thing I do know for sure is that some of the most simple recipes are the best and this one is certainly not an exception to the rule. Combine vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and garlic and.
step by step Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad
- Dice and cook bacon to desired texture, once bacon is cooked set set aside and keep the bacon grease in the pan used to cook bacon..
- Mince garlic and slice ontions into strips and add it into the hot bacon grease. Cook until brown..
- Slice the cabbage into strips and add it into the garlic and onion mix. Cook until cabbage is translucent and slighty brown.
- Add the bacon into the cabbage mix and enjoy! Optional: Add sriracha for heat..
Just four ingredients are needed to make this simple meal: Savoy cabbage, olive oil, bacon lardons and garlic. From leek and potato soup to bacon and cheesy soda bread wedgies, we've got loads more Irish recipes right here. Remove the bacon and onion to paper towels to drain. Crumble the cooked bacon into the cabbage and serve hot. Phaedra's Apple Cabbage Fennel SaladKetchup W ith That.