Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad.
You can cook Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad
- Prepare 1 of large ripe beefsteak tomato, cut into roughly 1/4-inch slices.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare a few of very thin slices of onion (preferably red).
- Prepare of oregano (fresh or dried is fine).
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
- You need of lemon.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
instructions Super Simple Greek-Inspired Layered Tomato Salad
- Arrange your sliced tomatoes on a plate and season *very* lightly with salt and pepper. (Remember, the Feta is salty, too.).
- Top with onions....
- Then with oregano....
- Then with crumbled Feta....
- Squeese a lemon wedge over the whole thing... (a little red wine vinegar also works.
- And a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and that's it!.