5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch, these are phenomenal banana pancakes.
And with just eggs as a binder, you'll also find it easier to make smaller pancakes: big ones have a tendency to. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. You can have 5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of wheat germ.
I have found that by measuring the dry ingredients and then putting them through a shifter makes for fluffy pancakes. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone. Two-ingredient pancakes, which just happen to have no gluten, are one of the internet's favorite things. Maybe you've made them yourself, with just banana and egg.
instructions 5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Mash banana with fork or potato masher..
- Add eggs and beat with fork or wire whisk until fully blended.
- Stir in wheat germ, blueberries and cinnamon..
- Spray small skillet with nonstick spray or add butter to pan. Heat to medium heat, sizzling, not smoking. Use 1/4 cup measure to pour batter into pan..
- Cook until firm, turn and cook until browned. Cook one pancake at a time..
EASY, healthy flourless pancakes, made with only FOUR ingredients, nuts, ripe bananas and oats, plus a whole egg for a powerhouse of nutrition all in a quick breakfast! An easy, no-fuss recipe that is filling, comforting and does not I have been seeing oat-banana-nut-milk pancakes all over Instagram so I had to try my hand at it + the fancy food styling that always comes along with it as. Fold the batter with a rubber spatula. It will be thick and lumpy. Using the spatula, transfer the pancakes to a serving plate.