Banana-peanut butter pancakes for 3 people. Put it in your pancakes using this recipe. They're low fat and high protein All you need are bananas, peanut flour, and eggs! Make a batch of these healthy pancakes this week.
Keep the cooked pancakes on a heatproof plate in the bottom of the warm oven while you finish the batch. Heat a spray of oil in a non-stick pan on a medium heat, and drop spoonfuls of the batter into the pan. Cook for a few minutes before flipping. You can have Banana-peanut butter pancakes for 3 people using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana-peanut butter pancakes for 3 people
- Prepare 2 tbsp of homemade peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 50 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
These will take longer to cook than a flour batter, and flip them confidently, as. Health Benefits - Banana Egg Pancakes. I often use various "powders" like grated almond, hazelnut or coconut. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack.
instructions Banana-peanut butter pancakes for 3 people
- Beat the egg and mix it with milk and melted butter..
- Chop the banana in small pieces, add to the mixture..
- Add peanut butter and dry ingredients, mix until well combined..
- Fry on a little bit of drawn butter, place the ready pancakes on a paper towel so the grease would soak in them..
Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender. Get a delicious start to the day with this tender and hearty pancake recipe for one. I like to experiment with different extracts, like coconut or almond, in This is a great recipe I am single and every recipe I have for pancakes makes way too much I tried this and it was the perfect size and it tastes great too! It's just food but to some people, the recipes, images, discussions and interactions here can help them to get to a better place in their personal lives. If I mess up the pancake and try to flip it too early, banana scrambled eggs!