Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes). Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips. We love how easy these are to make! These easy banana pancakes will be the hit of your breakfast table.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. How was your Sunday breakfast or brunch today? This chocolate pancake recipe is definitely fail-proof because I've been making it for years and it never let me down. You can have Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes)
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
It's actually one of the first recipes I've ever shared here on the blog. Cook about two minutes or until tops are bubbly. Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until golden. Prepare remaining pancake batter as directed adding more spray if needed.
step by step Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes)
- Grease your griddle.
- Beat bananas until mashed.
- Beat in all ingredients in the same order as listed (one at a time)..
- When adding chocolate chips just mix in gently..
- Pour desired amount of mixture on your griddle (I use a 1/2 measuring cup). Cook each side for about 2 minutes. Flipping once only..
- Top with powder sugar, syrup and/or nuts. Enjoy!.
These fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. Sweetened with bananas and dark chocolate, you won't be able to stop eating Pancakes make any morning better. Especially if they are filled with chocolate. If you answered, "Yes!!!" then you MUST try these. Fluffy grain-free banana pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein.