Banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children's party. You can cook Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 100 gm of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need 100 gm of butter.
- Prepare 100 gm of castor sugar or powdered sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
- You need As needed of Dry fruit like cashews and raisins, you can also put walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
instructions Banana cake
- Grease a baking dish and line with baking paper. Set aside..
- Preheat an oven at 200° degree for 10 mins..
- Sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and set aside..
- In a glass bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk until light and creamy.
- Add the egg one at a time until the egg is well incorporated. (Please don't over mix).
- Add the flour spoon by by spoon till all the flour is incorporated well..
- Add vanilla essence, milk and chopped dry fruits and mix well. Garnish with dry fruits or banana slices..
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking dish and bake in a preheated oven for 50 mins or till a skewer comes out clean at 180°degree..
- Cool, cut and serve..
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. This will make the cake very moist. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.