Banana Cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children's party. You can cook Banana Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Cake
- You need 90 g of flour.
- You need 10 g of flour starch.
- You need 10 g of almond powder (if you have).
- You need 4 g of backing powder.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- You need 80 g of suger.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1-2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of Brown sugar (normal sugar is also fine).
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
instructions Banana Cake
- We use old bananas! Slice these. If you have plenty, freeze the rest..
- Put the brown sugar into the pan and caramelize it. Cool it for a few minutes..
- Put butter and sugar into the bowl. And mix it until it's fluffy..
- Add eggs into the bowl and divide it into three pieces when you put it in..
- Sift flour and add it in the bowl. You can add cinnamon for more flavor. Add the ② into the bowl and mix it very carefully..
- Put the dough in a mold..
- Put it into the oven, warmed to 180℃, for about 40 minutes. Please check it if it well backed..
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. This will make the cake very moist. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.