Eggless Banana Pancakes.
You can have Eggless Banana Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of large Banana Ripe.
- You need 30 gms of Powdered Sugar (Optional).
- You need 100 gms of All Purpose Flour OR Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare as required of Oil OR Butter for grease.
- Prepare as required of Milk.
instructions Eggless Banana Pancakes
- Take Banana and Mash the banana very well..
- Take Another bowl and Mix together flour, baking powder & sugar..
- Now add milk and vanilla essence Mix together and Whisk the mixture very well until well combined. Make sure the batter is lump-free and of pouring but thick consistency. Cover it and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Grease a pan well with oil or butter. Wipe off the excess oil. Heat the pan. When it is just hot, put on the flame to medium heat and pour 1 ladle full of batter. Do not spread. Cover and cook for 1 to 2 mins. spread some butter around the edges. When the edges leave the pan, flip it and cook on the other side as well..
- Set this aside and repeat making more pancakes. Make sure the heat is not too much otherwise they will brown without cooking well. Serve Eggless Banana Pancakes With Maple Syrup OR Honey and.ENJOY!.