Leftover Banana Custard Pancakes.
You can cook Leftover Banana Custard Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Banana Custard Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of refine flour.
- You need 2 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare 2 of ripe banana(mashed).
- Prepare 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need As needed of Milk for batter.
- You need As needed of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare As needed of Banana and jam for garnishing.
step by step Leftover Banana Custard Pancakes
- Take a pot and add all the ingredients and mix it well..
- Now add milk and make batter with a pourable consistency.....heat a nonstick pan,pour batter and spread it and after bubbles are visible on pancake drop little bit oil on the edges of pancake..
- Now flip the pancake and cook another side also..
- Garnish with banana and jam...pancakes is ready..