Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert.
This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. You can have Fruit Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- Prepare 1 (29 ounce) of can peaches.
- You need 1 (20 ounce) of can pineapple chunks.
- You need 1 (3 1/8 ounce) of box dry vanilla instant pudding mix.
- You need 1 lb of strawberries, (quartered).
- Prepare 1 of banana, (sliced).
- You need 1/2 pint of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 bunch of grapes (any color).
- You need 1-2 tbs of sugar (optional).
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. But the term "fruit salad" has long been abused by those who believe that tasteless honeydew + unripe cantaloupe + rock hard grapes = something worth eating. It's high time to reclaim this territory with. Fruit salad is a dish made of cut up fruit, sometimes mixed with gelatin or sauces.
step by step Fruit Salad
- In a large bowl combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix. (Use the juices from the cans also).
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved..
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and the sugar..
- Refrigerate until chilled.
An item rumored to exist at certain parties, consisting of a bowl filled with random pills. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later. Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ». ⬇ Download fruit salads - stock pictures and picture in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock Fruit salads - stock photos and pictures. Want to make your fruit salad even better?