Cinnamon banana cake #4weekschallenge. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. Turn them into a delicious cake kissed with a cream cheese glaze.
So, if you're looking for a delicious new way to use up your bananas, give this cake a try! Sharing the Best Cinnamon Banana Cake Recipe covered and filled with a streusel containing cinnamon, brown sugar, nuts and chocolate chips. Learn how to bake a delicious banana cake with a cinnamon glaze. You can have Cinnamon banana cake #4weekschallenge using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon banana cake #4weekschallenge
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1.5 of tspn b/powder.
- Prepare 0.5 of tspn b/soda.
- You need 4 of big ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tspn vanilla essence.
- You need 0.5 of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tbspn of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
The recipe adds cinnamon and nutmeg to a cake that stays moist thanks to sour cream. Run a knife around the inside edge of the pan to. Tender, moist banana bundt cake with cinnamon and a rich cream cheese icing. Pour half of the cake batter into the prepared pan.
instructions Cinnamon banana cake #4weekschallenge
- In a bowl put the bananas.
- Mash the bananas with a forlk..
- Add essence and eggs..
- Add sugar and oil and mix..
- Add flour,baking powder and bicarbonate of soda..
- Add the cinnamon powder...
- Add milk and fold in..
- Bake at 180°C for 40-45 mins..
Top with half of the brown sugar-cinnamon mixture. This sheet cake is perfect for any upcoming summer parties, picnics, you name it! To prepare Cinnamon-Banana Cake: In large mixing bowl stir together flours, granulated and brown sugar (see Tips), baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Banana bread and banana cake have always been one of my favorite desserts, so anytime I've got You are going love this combo of banana cake with cinnamon cream cheese icing. This banana cake recipe is the best!