Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad.
You can have Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Prepare 1 container of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2-3 of bananas.
- You need 1 of large box Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix powder.
- You need 1/2 of small box Jello instant vanilla pudding mix powder.
- Prepare As needed of Graham crackers honey, or cinnamon flavor.
- Prepare 16 oz of tub of cool whip.
- You need 2 cups of yogurt. I used blueberry & vanilla.
- Prepare as needed of lemon juice (if you're going to add the bananas right away to the salad, it helps to keep them from turning brown. Just slice bananas and dip in lemon juice or use a basting brush over them.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL: blueberries marshmallows, pralines, granola,pecans.
- You need of Optional 1/2 pkg cream cheese & vanilla creamer.
instructions Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Mix together in a big bowl the cool whip, pudding powders, and yogurt. Tip: If you like your graham crackers soft add some small to medium size crushed different size pieces now and stir in. I personally love them soft, tastes better kind of mushed in the salad. Lol.
- Wash and slice strawberries, add to mixture. Stir it all up. Also, if you're adding any of the "OPTIONAL" items, add them now too..
- Now the BANANAS. You can add them now, and use the lemon juice method so they don't turn brown, OR you can add them fresh into the salad, and mix in once you're ready to serve. I also add some more crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, and any leftover fruits just to decorate..
- You can also use this as a dip, and just dunk in with some graham crackers. If you don't want to put them inside the salad. But it tastes sooooo much better mixed in. But also is just as good double dunked with graham crackers.🌝.